Back to school shopping is here! While many of you are focused on pens, paper and backpacks, there are more supportive things that you need to think about, your lingerie!!
There are crucial items that every campus bound girl needs when they are about to move away from home for a few months. Don’t make the mistake of forgetting them!
- A Well Fitted Bra: Another school year is back in order and everyone is getting back on track, do the same with your bra size. A bra that does not fit correctly can result in back and shoulder pain, improper posture and an uncomfortable or tired feelings. You already will be lugging heavy books around so don’t make your back worse, plus do you really want to add to your fatigue?
- Robe: Robes are key when you are moving into the dorms or an apartment with new people. They completely cover you, are easy to slip on, absorb water and are super comfy!
- New Panties: It is important to bring as many panties as you can in order to not do laundry too often. Remember that the average lifespan for panties is 8-12 months, so make sure that you are renewing your panty wardrobe at least once a year.
- Pajamas: No matter where you go and what climate there is, pajamas are always a must have. You have to be prepared to live with someone who prefers sleeping in cooler temperatures then you, with cotton or fun flannel p.j.’s you will be fully prepared for any cold nights ahead.
- Sleepwear and Hosiery: There are always dressy social events on campus, whether you’re rushing a sorority or getting involved in university events, sophisticated outfits will be needed. Keep it modest and classy and wear hosiery when you feel uncomfortable with your legs showing. Shape wear has also become wildly popular, even for those who do not need it.
- Camis and Bandeau Tops: Sheer tops are in, but you often need plain and nude camisoles or bandeau tops to wear underneath. Fun lace and bright colored camis change up outfits when worn underneath crop tops or cardigans.
- A Sleep Mask: There will be nights when your roommate has to stay up to study and leave the light on. A sleep mask is the perfect solution! You will need all the sleep you can get so take full advantage of those times you can nap and slip on a sleep mask.
Head to campus completely prepared! Come by Knickers of Hyde Park to get all of your loungewear and undergarment necessities before making the big trip to school! Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knickers-of-Hyde-Park for fun collegiate lingerie sets from our store!